Saturday, May 03, 2014

Chrissy Turns 34

Today is the day that Wifey (aka - Chrissy) turns 34 years old. I am practically robbing the cradle :)

Our day started a little late as we slept in (her favorite weekend treat). I finally  left her to go start breakfast and arrange her gifts when her birthday phone calls started.

After a quick shower she threw on a special jersey that I set out for her and came downstairs to open gifts.


After non-stop honeymooning the gifts were a little less impressive than previous years: A pewter letter opener (she relishes her role as house accountant and bill opener), and a "C" necklace from a shop in Victoria we visited last week.

I think she liked the gifts but they were only a warm up for the true gift: Bacon!


And because she is the best wifey, she is even humoring me on her birthday as our next stop will be Happy Harbor Comics for Free Comic Book Day! What a woman!

Cheers to many more birthdays together!


No comments: