Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Christmas 2011 - Saskatoon

On Boxing Day Chrissy and I got in her mighty Corolla and hit the Yellowhead east to Saskatoon. We settled in at Mom's place and gathered with the family Kehrig for Pizza on the 27th.



That night I finally got to see Rob and the Berk family again. I can't be 100% sure but I am pretty sure that this was the longest time between actually talking to Rob face to face since I met him about 15 years ago. His kids are fricking tall - they made me feel old. Unfortunately, no pictures.

There were many other highlights from the trip home.

Mom took me and Chrissy out for lunch at the new Concordia Club (German Club) and apple turnover.

Chrissy, Steph, Sonia, Liam and I went for a skate at a local rink and a hockey game broke out.





We went to a Christmas display at the Mendel Art Gallery.



Bryce raced home through treacherous conditions to grab a drink with Kelly B, Chrissy and Me.



With the exception of some unfortunate news regarding winter driving it was a great visit and I look forward to getting back home soon. 

No comments: