Sunday, May 30, 2010

Going Home Again - Saskatchewan Visit (Part 2)

A big part of any trip home is visiting friends and family.
I was lucky enough to see Rob's family and Bryce my first night in town.

We arrived at Rob's just in time to watch most of the overtime game. The Blackhawks won and Jayman took off on a victory lap around the block.



On the way back from Greenwater I stopped in St.Brieux to see Regan Uliski and his family.  It's been 3 years since I saw Regan.  Regan works for the RCMP and was starting the next day in his new detachment in Naicam. They had just moved into their new place right on St. Brieux lake and it was cool to see how much his kids have grown and their new place.

The new place.
Regan's oldest Marino and his beloved Wii controllers
The middle sibling Shula
 


Family picture (missing Gadsden, the youngest, who is napping)

The final night in Saskatoon Stephanie hosted a BBQ which was fantastic.



I also got the chance to visit with Randy and his family at Round Lake where I was treated to a lunch of both duck and buffalo. Amelia is growing like a sunflower plant - skinny and tall. Unfortunately I was charging my camera battery at the time so you'll just have to take my word for it.

No comments: