Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Going Home Again - Saskatchewan Visit (Part 1)

For the May long weekend I decided to take a roadtrip to Greenwater Lake.  My trip consisted of visiting some of my old friends and a few of my own haunts.

For me, it was a coming home of sorts to the places other than Edmonton where I have lived: Humboldt, Greenwater and Saskatoon.

Me in front of the old house in Humboldt which the new owners have given a facelift.

The office at Greenwater where we lived during summer and Cabin A where I stayed the weekend.


I was pretty pumped when I came across this sign at the corner of Pheasant Avenue and the land that Dad developed for cabins.

Finally what I consider to be home in Saskatoon (home is wherever Mom lives).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool!

Monica said...

Glad you got to make the trip. I like the photo of you with the Kehrig sign. I wish Dad could have seen it, although he probably would have been embarrassed / too humble to enjoy it.