Thursday, March 25, 2010

Last night at 30 years old.

I decided to take it easy - cooked up a pork tenderloin for me and my best girl Christina then out to an event at Latitude 53 in Edmonton to hang out with hipsters and pretentious artists. http://www.gurudigitalarts.org/GalaGuru2010

Christina helping/doing the dishes for me.


Dressed up in theme which was Rockabilly/MadMen


The event itslef was exceedingly lame with obviously artsy people exclaiming their love for their scene...man.
The best part of the night was Edmontons finest Ukelele cover band the Be Arthurs rocking out.





I'll be taking a ton more pictures over the year for the blog - Christina is a reluctant model.


Of course I had to celebrate 30 years.



And thats it for 30!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm hoping your blog stamina exceeds your "update my mo page" stamina. =)

I'm looking forward to your adventures. It will be like the Truman Show...with less Jim Carrey...and more rockabilly apparently.